we ♥ hosting Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
For five years Full Flavour has been providing Virtual Private Servers (VPS) to web developers, agencies upgrading from reseller hosting and operators of websites that have outgrown shared hosting.
We run the Parallels Virtuozzo Containers platform that allows you to have full control over the operation of your VPS server. Self-management tools include monitoring, reboots, backups and restorations.
Our VPS platform is housed in the Vocus datacentre, located in Albany, Auckland. Virtual Private Servers run on redundant Supermicro servers that are configured with Intel i7 and Intel Xeon CPUs along with RAID 10 storage for performance and redundancy.
We buy large amounts of bandwidth from Vocus for our own entire hosting platform (including shared hosting, vps and cloud server products), streaming & internet needs (adsl, vdsl and ultra fast broadband) and our VPS hosting customers are able to take advantage of this.
Linux VPS Hosting Plans
Pricing is kept simple and we bundle Fair Use bandwidth into the final price.
VPS 1GB Memory
25GB Disk Space
- $30+GST / month - sign up for 1GB Linux Virtual Private Server
VPS 2GB Memory
50GB Disk Space
- $60+GST / month - sign up for 1GB Linux Virtual Private Server
VPS 4GB Memory
100GB Disk Space
- $90+GST / month - sign up for 1GB Linux Virtual Private Server
VPS 8GB Memory
200GB Disk Space
- $120+GST / month - sign up for 1GB Linux Virtual Private Server
Each Linux Virtual Private Server comes with:
- Daily On-Site Backup Retained for 7 days
- Weekly Off-Site Backup
- /32 Subnet (1 IP Address per U)
- 100 Megabit Ethernet Port
- Bandwidth: Shared Fair Use Bandwidth Pool (generous data allowances)
- All major Linux distributions are available
- cPanel Licenses are $30 / month
- 24/7 Basic Server Management & Monitoring is $50 / month
- IP addresses are $2 each / month
- Dedicated bandwidth (options including seperate or blend of domestic & international, CIR/PIR combinations) - $POA