Full Flavour is now thanking customers who refer their friends to our service in the form of a credit.
“From the very beginning, our goal at Full Flavour has been purely focused on providing an internet service that customers will love, so we’re always looking for new opportunities to give our customers the best service possible,” Jesse Archer, managing director of Full Flavour says.
Internet customers in New Zealand continue to migrate to ultra-fast broadband faster than ever before. Research shows nearly 75% of all ultra-fast broadband customers are more satisfied with their internet service than customers without it.
Tauranga-based Full Flavour has taken full advantage of this statistic by continuing to give internet users more and more reasons to switch to ultra-fast broadband, primarily through outstanding local customer service.
“New Zealanders are using the internet to communicate more and in new ways,” Archer says. “Whether they’re running a business, teaching a classroom, or just being entertained at home, the ultra-fast broadband Full Flavour provides is an invaluable tool that can be used effortlessly to connect individuals around the world with unpreceded speed and ease of access.”
New friend referral offer
Starting July 15, existing Full Flavour customers who refer their friends & colleagues to Full Flavour will receive a $50 account credit, with the referee receiving their first month of service free if they mention they were referred by a current Full Flavour customer while joining up.
This free month of service is in addition to our existing offer, where Full Flavour provides six months of Netflix, free of charge, to new subscribers to its Home Premiere Ultra-Fast Broadband service. New subscribers also get free use of the highly-acclaimed Chromecast dongle for six months.
“As the movement towards ultra-fast broadband continues to grow, we are only more and more excited to bring new members into the Full Flavour fold and share with them the absolute joy of the opportunities ultra-fast broadband provides,” Archer says.
UPDATE - Effective April 1, 2016
Due to developments with our mix of services on offer, we've made the following changes (mostly clarifications) to our friend referral offer:
1) Friend referral offer only applies to residential accounts. This includes Fibre (UFB), Copper (ADSL/VDSL) and 4G (Rural Wireless) plans.
2) An existing customer who refers a friend to Full Flavour will receive a $50 account credit, inclusive of GST, if the referee mentions the customer's name during the sign up process - before the new connection goes live.
3) This credit can not be redeemed for cash and may only be used against invoices raised after the date the credit is issued.
4) One month free service no longer applies to the referee.
5) The $50 account credit is in addition to any other promotions that may apply from time to time, including Netflix/Chromecast/Roku offers.